If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information: The type of information we collect may include but not limited: name, country of living, telephone number, email address, skype name, date, time and city of birth and any other information requested on this Site or otherwise by us from you.
Your use of our Site: As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
Your opinion and feedback: We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- for providing services;
- for internal record keeping;
- identifying and understanding user needs;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for market research, business development and marketing including direct marketing;
- to customise, improve and ensure proper functioning of our Site;
- to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you; and
- to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information:
- for the purpose of providing services to customers;
- to credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- to courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law; and
- to third party service providers who assist us in providing information, products or services to you; which may include overseas parties.
Correction: You have the right to correct personal information that we hold about you, including information which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of any communications, please contact us at the contact form below, with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line of the e-mail.
STORAGE AND SECURITY
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected from you is accurate, up to date, complete and stored in a secure environment and accessed only by authorised personnel.
COOKIES & WEB BEACONS
We may use web beacons on this Site from time to time. Web beacons or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
For questions and notices, please contact us at: email@example.com